Wednesday 13 June 2012

Lashing Out With ELF.com

Alright, so most vegan beauties have already heard about E.L.F cosmetics. It's an online vegan beauty brand that offers quality cosmetics for as low as $1.00 per item.

Yup, you read that right--a freaking dollar! :)

As you may or may not know, I was a drag queen in a past life. Even though I'm a girl in this life, I still love my false eye-lashes!! Fake lashes found elsewhere can be made from everything from human hair to cat hair-yikes!!

Luckily, ELF offers the security of being an all-vegan company, plus they sell pairs of realistic looking lashes for $1.00. Again-a friggin' dollar.


I like to buy them in bulk! I always wonder what the person who packs my order thinks when he or she is stuffing 50 pairs of false eyelashes into a box.

I bet he or she thinks I run a half way house for underprivileged drag queens!

You can order yours here: 

 http://www.eyeslipsface.com/elf/eyes/false_lashes/natural_lash_kit_







Stay batty ELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment