Sunday 10 June 2012

Bag-It Designs-Affordable Vegan Purses on Etsy!

Ah, Etsy. It's a great treasure trove for vegans! I spend hours trolling the goods and picking out my faves. Every now and then, I buy something that turns out absolutely AMAZING!

Etsy has become my fave for vegan purses because there are so many options. In particular, one of my purses from etsy has lasted over a year.

While that may not be very long to some of you, let me be clear--I beat the crap out of everything. This is a tiny purse that has followed me on Amtrak trips, been my savior in dive-bars, accompanied me to death metal shows (even vomited on by a stranger once while I was in line for the lady's room), traveled with me to farmsteads in the middle of nowhere, and just plain stood up to insane abuse. From the little-known Bagitdesigns on Etsy, this bag is tiny but mighty: 

Honestly, I wasn't expecting it to last very long because of the skinny strap, but it has put up with more than it's fair share of strain! Estimated cost per wear =$0.08.

If you want your own one-of-a-kind all-purpose lil' vegan purse, you should check out the storefront here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BagItDesigns?ref=seller_info

No comments:

Post a Comment